Website and Copyright
All the information and images on this site are protected by International Copyright Law and are the copyright of Trevor Penfold. The unauthorized redistribution or reproduction, in whole or in part, electronically, in print or in any other format, is strictly prohibited. All rights are reserved worldwide. Trevor Penfold’s images and the content on this site are for your viewing only. Infringement of his copyright will be enforced with legal action, if necessary.
Please do the right thing. If you would like to use any of Trevor Penfold’s images, a license agreement can be purchased for your specific needs. This agreement can only be issued by Trevor Penfold, or one of his agents. Copyright will remain with Trevor Penfold and images are only available for use under license. Please remember, if you purchase a print, you do not own the copyright.
No images can be used from this website without the approval (in writing) from Trevor Penfold. Image licenses can be purchased, authorizing the use and publication, or copying of an image. This may include advertising, editorials, magazines, websites, cards, calendars, an artist’s reference – whatever your requirements are, authorization must be applied for first . Whether you’re a company or an individual, an appropriate license can be purchased for your specific needs. Please contact Trevor Penfold to discuss your requirements.
- Full payment is required to secure your place.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Trevor Penfold Photography has the final say in any negotiations involving cancellation of your place, and the refunding of any money.
- If a workshop has to be cancelled by Trevor Penfold Photography a full refund will be given.
- All workshops are non-smoking.
- Trevor Penfold Photography takes your safety very seriously and although we take every effort to ensure this, you are still ultimately responsible for your own personal safety. By attending one of Trevor Penfold’s workshops or events you acknowledge this fact. You therefore agree that you will not hold him or any other member of his business liable in anyway if, in the unlikely event, you injure yourself while attending one of his workshops or events.
- By attending one of Trevor Penfold’s workshops you agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned above.
Purchasing from Store
- All payments on this site are made through PayPal, a world-renowned, secure payment gateway. With their high security protocols, you can be sure of a safe and secure transaction. Registration with PayPal is not necessary, and they accept all major credit and debit cards.
- We do not handle any of your credit card or bank details, so none of these details are stored on our site or on any off-site database. Any personal information we may have about you (ie: name or address etc) will be kept confidential and will never knowingly be passed on to a third party.
- Product prices are shown with the NZ GST (Government Service Tax) of 15% included. When you view your Shopping Cart, it will display the price ex-GST with the GST portion itemized underneath. This is to allow international buyers to purchase products with GST excluded.
- All products are carefully inspected to ensure they are in perfect condition before dispatch. In the unlikely event that you receive the package in a damaged state please inform us immediately. Take a picture of the damage and let us know within 7 days of receiving the goods. If the merchandise is damaged we will arrange for it to be returned for a replacement or a refund. (Note: it is a requirement by the shipping company’s insurance that all claims for damaged goods are supported by evidence of the damage – so please keep the packaging, as we may be unable to refund for damage in transit without it.)