Website and Copyright
All the information and images on this site are protected by International Copyright Law and are the copyright of Trevor Penfold. The unauthorized redistribution or reproduction, in whole or in part, electronically, in print or in any other format, is strictly prohibited. All rights are reserved worldwide. Trevor Penfold’s images and the content on this site are for your viewing only. Infringement of his copyright will be enforced with legal action, if necessary.
Please do the right thing. If you would like to use any of Trevor Penfold’s images, a license agreement can be purchased for your specific needs. This agreement can only be issued by Trevor Penfold, or one of his agents. Copyright will remain with Trevor Penfold and images are only available for use under license. Please remember, if you purchase a print, you do not own the copyright.
No images can be used from this website without the approval (in writing) from Trevor Penfold. Image licenses can be purchased, authorizing the use and publication, or copying of an image. This may include advertising, editorials, magazines, websites, cards, calendars, an artist’s reference – whatever your requirements are, authorization must be applied for first . Whether you’re a company or an individual, an appropriate license can be purchased for your specific needs. Please contact Trevor Penfold to discuss your requirements.
- Full payment is required to secure your place.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Trevor Penfold Photography has the final say in any negotiations involving cancellation of your place, and the refunding of any money.
- If a workshop has to be cancelled by Trevor Penfold Photography a full refund will be given.
- All workshops are non-smoking.
- Trevor Penfold Photography takes your safety very seriously and although we take every effort to ensure this, you are still ultimately responsible for your own personal safety. By attending one of Trevor Penfold’s workshops or events you acknowledge this fact. You therefore agree that you will not hold him or any other member of his business liable in anyway if, in the unlikely event, you injure yourself while attending one of his workshops or events.
- By attending one of Trevor Penfold’s workshops you agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned above.
Purchasing from Store
- All payments on this site are made through PayPal, a world-renowned, secure payment gateway. With their high security protocols, you can be sure of a safe and secure transaction. Registration with PayPal is not necessary, and they accept all major credit and debit cards.
- Product prices are shown in GB£ and are not liable for VAT (Value Added Tax).
- All products are carefully inspected to ensure they are in perfect condition before dispatch. In the unlikely event that you receive the package in a damaged state please inform us immediately. Take a picture of the damage and let us know within 7 days of receiving the goods. If the merchandise is damaged we will arrange for it to be returned for a replacement or a refund. (Note: it is a requirement by the shipping company’s insurance that all claims for damaged goods are supported by evidence of the damage – so please keep the packaging, as we may be unable to refund for damage in transit without it.)
Trade Terms for Book Purchases
- Payment in full before dispatch for first order; thereafter at end of month following dispatch.
- Bulk purchase discounts available – please contact Perfect Planet Publishing.
- Company details: ‘Trevor Penfold Photography’ @ ‘Clach an Tuirc’, Fearnan, Aberfeldy, PH15 2PG, U.K; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: +44 (0)7741 775828.
- Personal information submitted via our contact form (your name and email only) will only be used to reply to you. It will not be added to any other database nor passed to any third-party and will be deleted from our email database once your query is resolved.
- Person data processed via our online store (only that necessary for the purpose of purchases) includes name, address, email and possibly phone number. All financial information is processed securely via PayPal, so we have no knowledge or record of it. We will never knowingly share any personal information with a third party. All sales data records must be kept for 7 years in accordance with requirements from HMR&C (Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs) for tax purposes. Thereafter it will be securely destroyed.
- You have a right to view, access, correct or object to any of your personal data held by us – just contact us with your request.