- You can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website at any time by accessing it directly from here: Manage Cookie Settings
- Your preferences apply only to our domain: www.trevorpenfold.com
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience – and helps us understand how the website is performing and to analyse what works and where it needs improvement.
- Like most online services our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes.
- First-party cookies are generally necessary for the website to function correctly and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
- The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for keeping our services secure, providing you with a better, faster and improved user experience, and understanding how the website performs and how you interact with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, they allow you to add products to your basket, log-in to your account and checkout securely.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits our website.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us to analyse and understand how our website performs and where it needs improvement.
How can I control my cookie preferences?
- Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can access it directly from here: Manage Cookie Settings
- This will display the consent notice again, enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
- In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies visit wikipedia.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.